FLAG 2019 Transportation
Wyndham Lake Buena Vista - Disney Springs® Resort Area
1850 Hotel Plaza Boulevard, PO Box 22202, Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830-8406
See map below.
Getting to/from the Conference
The hotel is 17.7 miles from Orlando International Airport (MCO).
For the most current information on costs and alternative means of transportation, go to:
PLEASE NOTE: Travel time varies widely depending on traffic. The times shown above are for light traffic. Both these routes are TOLL ROADS.
BLUE ROUTE (Using 528):
- Go to North Exit of the Airport.
- Get on FL-528/FL-528 Toll W
- Use the left 2 lanes to merge onto I-4 Wtoward Tampa
- Take exit 68 from I-4 W
- Use the right 2 lanes to turn right onto FL-535 N/S Apopka Vineland Rd
- Use the left 2 lanes to turn left onto Hotel Plaza Blvd
- Turn right into Hotel Parking - Wyndham Lake Buena Vista Disney Springs Resort Area, 1850 Hotel Plaza Blvd, Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
GRAY ROUTE (Using 417):
- Go to South Exit of the Airport
Keep right at the fork and merge onto FL-417 Toll S - toll road
Use the right 2 lanes to take exit 6 for International Drive toward FL-536/FL-535/Interstate 4 E
Keep left to continue on World Center Dr
Turn right onto FL-535 N/S Apopka Vineland Rd
Use the left 2 lanes to turn left onto Hotel Plaza Blvd
- Turn right
- Destination will be on the right - Wyndham Lake Buena Vista Disney Springs Resort Area, 1850 Hotel Plaza Blvd, Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
Parking at the Conference Hotel:
Parking is $8 per day. To get our reduced rate, please tell the parking attendant that you are there for the FLAG event.
Getting Around at the Conference
Disney Shuttle. The two Lake Buena Vista hotels in the Wyndham complex are among many Walt Disney World® hotels offering shuttle service/transportation to all four Walt Disney World® theme parks. Buses start running one hour before the parks open and run every 30 minutes up until 2 hours after the parks close. Continuous nightly shuttle transportation is provided to Disney Springs Resort Area® starting at 6 PM until 2 AM. Scheduled transportation is also provided to Disney’s® Typhoon Lagoon and Blizzard Beach water parks. Check with guest services for current shuttle times. Complimentary transportation is also provided to the Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores. Reservations required. See guest services for more details.
- Dollar Car Rental has a desk in the hotel lobby.
- Taxis, Uber, Lyft, beg a ride from a friend
- Local bus - NOT recommended. Cheap, but it takes forever, and you have to wrestle your luggage.